Rolf D. Seichter, Founder and President of HTCS, recently retired as President of New Business Development for VTech Contract Manufacturing.
HTCS is an authorized manufacturer's representative and maintains a very close relationship with VTech CMS and is intimately familiar with their capabilities, processes, and corporate culture. This makes Rolf an invaluable resource when it comes to contracting with VTech CMS to deliver your next project.
VTech offers you...
- ISO9000 Certified Companies since 1994, ISO14000 Certified in June 2001
- TL9000 (Telecom Products) certified in Aug 2002, ISO13488 (Medical Products) certified in Jun 2003
- ISO16949 (Automotive products) certified in Aug 2003, ESD Certificate – ANSI ESD S20.20 certified Aug 2007
- OHSAS18001 (Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series) certified in Jan 2009,
- SA8000 (Social Accountability) certified in May 2009
- Over 4 million sq ft in manufacturing space.
- Implementation of Lead Free Soldering since May 2002
- Certified factories for BABT, UL, CSA, TUV, VDE, CE, etc.
- Automated Setup for SMT (60 SMT Lines), fine pitch SMT and Micro BGA products
- Automated Die Bonding Setup (130 die bonding machines)
- In House Plastic Tool Shop & Molding (400 molding machines from 50 tons to 850 tons)
- Material Sourcing Offices in the UK, USA and Japan (Annual Purchase power of $1.1 billion)
- Computerized MRP Inventory System (BPCS system developed by IBM)
Let HTCS connect your project with the full range of CMS services provided by VTech CMS.